FX Open Alternative Brokers Compared
We found when trading having a broker you can rely on is essential. If FX Open does not match your requirements we explain the top FX Open alternatives and FX Open competitors in this guide.
When searching for a FX Open alternative, there are a few things you need to check. The FX Open trading platform alternative you decide upon needs features and trading fees that match your investment strategies and trading requirements.
We offer a detailed list and examination of the top FX Open alternatives and competitors feature by feature further below this FX Open alternatives guide.
If you are looking for a trading platform that offers similar features to FX Open or FX Open. Or if you are looking for features that FX Open does not offer that you require when trading, we will show you the best FX Open alternative options below.
We highlight the pros and cons of each FX Open alternative. Maybe you are looking for better customer service from a FX Open alternative or more competitive FX Open fees and more financial instruments to trade.
We have listed some reasons why FX Open may not be the best broker for you. But don't worry. We have compiled a list of the best alternatives below.
- FX Open does not offer Guaranteed Stop Loss (See FX Open alternatives who offer Guaranteed Stop Loss here)
- FX Open does not offer price alerts (See FX Open alternatives who offer price alerts here)
- MT5 is not offered by FX Open (find FX Open alternatives that offer the MT5 trading platform here)
- cTrader is not offered by FX Open (find FX Open alternatives offering the cTrader trading platform here)
- FX Open does not offer VIP accounts (Check here for FX Open alternatives offering VIP accounts)
- FX Open have inactivity fees (See FX Open alternatives who don’t have inactivity fees here)
- FX Open have withdrawal fees (See FX Open alternatives who don’t have withdrawal fees here)
- FX Open have deposit fees (See FX Open alternatives who don’t have deposit fees here)
Top FX Open Alternative is IC Markets
If you want to see a more indepth feature by feature FX Open alternative comparison, you can scroll further down here.