Having a reputable and dependable broker is crucial to your trading success. All of the alternative brokers we list below have good reputations and match what you are looking for.
We have listed some reasons why FBS Inc may not be the best broker for you. But dont worry we have compiled a list of the best alternatives further below.
- FBS Inc Is not FCA regulated (See FCA regulated brokers here)
- FBS Inc does not offer Cryptocurrencies (See brokers that offer Cryptocurrencies here)
- FBS Inc does not accept Paypal ( See Paypal brokers here )
- FBS Inc does not accept Skrill ( See Skrill brokers here )
- FBS Inc does not offer ECN accounts (See brokers with ECN accounts here)
- FBS Inc does not offer Mac platform (See brokers for Mac users here )
- FBS Inc does not offer Spread Betting accounts (See Spread Betting brokers here)
Below is an extensive list of the best alternatives to FBS Inc based on our unique 500 point criteria.
Top alternative for FBS Inc is City Index
City Index, as a brokerage is regulated. This means City Index are supervised by and checked for conduct by the Financial Conduct Authority, ASiC and MAS
XTB, as a brokerage is regulated. This means XTB are supervised by and checked for conduct by the Financial Conduct Authority
|FBS Inc||City Index||XTB|
|Brokerage Rating||★★★☆☆ (3/5)||★★★★☆ (4/5)||★★★★☆ (4/5)|
|Regulator||Unregulated||Financial Conduct Authority, ASiC and MAS||Financial Conduct Authority|
|Min Trade||0.1 Lot||1 Lot||0.01 Lot|
|Platforms||MT4, MT5, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps||MT4, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps||MT4, Mirror Trader, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps|
If you want to read more about City Index, we have put together an in-depth City Index review that explores their platform, spreads, and trading conditions in more detail.Visit City Index
As with any investment your capital is at risk, losses can exceed deposits.