UFX Alternative Brokers Compared
We found when trading having a broker you can rely on is essential. If UFX does not match your requirements we explain the top UFX alternatives and UFX competitors in this guide.
When searching for a UFX alternative, there are a few things you need to check. The UFX trading platform alternative you decide upon needs features and trading fees that match your investment strategies and trading requirements.
We offer a detailed list and examination of the top UFX alternatives and competitors feature by feature further below this UFX alternatives guide.
If you are looking for a trading platform that offers similar features to UFX or UFX. Or if you are looking for features that UFX does not offer that you require when trading, we will show you the best UFX alternative options below.
We highlight the pros and cons of each UFX alternative. Maybe you are looking for better customer service from a UFX alternative or more competitive UFX fees and more financial instruments to trade.
We have listed some reasons why UFX may not be the best broker for you. But don't worry. We have compiled a list of the best alternatives below.
- UFX does not offer Guaranteed Stop Loss (See UFX alternatives who offer Guaranteed Stop Loss here)
- UFX does not allow Scalping (See brokers for scalping here)
- ECN accounts are not offered by UFX (Look here for UFX alternatives offering ECN accounts)
- MT5 is not offered by UFX (find UFX alternatives that offer the MT5 trading platform here)
- cTrader is not offered by UFX (find UFX alternatives offering the cTrader trading platform here)
- UFX does not offer VIP accounts (Check here for UFX alternatives offering VIP accounts)
- UFX have inactivity fees (See UFX alternatives who don’t have inactivity fees here)
Top UFX Alternative is IC Markets
If you want to see a more indepth feature by feature UFX alternative comparison, you can scroll further down here.