Plus500 Alternative Brokers Compared
We found when trading having a broker you can rely on is essential. If Plus500 does not match your requirements we explain the top Plus500 alternatives and Plus500 competitors in this guide.
When searching for a Plus500 alternative, there are a few things you need to check. The Plus500 trading platform alternative you decide upon needs features and trading fees that match your investment strategies and trading requirements.
We offer a detailed list and examination of the top Plus500 alternatives and competitors feature by feature further below this Plus500 alternatives guide.
If you are looking for a trading platform that offers similar features to Plus500 or Plus500. Or if you are looking for features that Plus500 does not offer that you require when trading, we will show you the best Plus500 alternative options below.
We highlight the pros and cons of each Plus500 alternative. Maybe you are looking for better customer service from a Plus500 alternative or more competitive Plus500 fees and more financial instruments to trade.
We have listed some reasons why Plus500 may not be the best broker for you. But don't worry. We have compiled a list of the best alternatives below.
- Plus500 does not allow hedging (See brokers for Hedging here)
- Plus500 does not allow Scalping (See brokers for scalping here)
- ECN accounts are not offered by Plus500 (Look here for Plus500 alternatives offering ECN accounts)
- STP accounts are not offered by Plus500 (Look here for Plus500 alternatives offering STP accounts)
- Plus500 does not offer MT4 (See Plus500 alternatives offering the MT4 trading platform here)
- MT5 is not offered by Plus500 (find Plus500 alternatives that offer the MT5 trading platform here)
- cTrader is not offered by Plus500 (find Plus500 alternatives offering the cTrader trading platform here)
- Plus500 does not offer Micro accounts (Check here for Plus500 alternatives offering micro accounts)
- Plus500 does not offer VIP accounts (Check here for Plus500 alternatives offering VIP accounts)
- Plus500 have inactivity fees (See Plus500 alternatives who don’t have inactivity fees here)
Top Plus500 Alternative is IC Markets
If you want to see a more indepth feature by feature Plus500 alternative comparison, you can scroll further down here.