Having a reputable and dependable broker is crucial to your trading success. All of the alternative brokers we list below have good reputations and match what you are looking for.
We have listed some reasons why Plus500 may not be the best broker for you. But dont worry we have compiled a list of the best alternatives further below.
- Plus500 does not accept Neteller ( See Neteller brokers here )
- Plus500 does not offer ECN accounts (See brokers with ECN accounts here)
- Plus500 does not offer MT4 (See MT4 brokers here)
- Plus500 does not offer MT5 (See MT5 brokers here)
- Plus500 does not offer micro accounts (See micro account brokers here)
- Plus500 does not offer Mac platform (See brokers for Mac users here )
- Plus500 does not offer Spread Betting accounts (See Spread Betting brokers here)
- Plus500 does not allow Scalping (See brokers for scalping here)
- Plus500 does not allow hedging (See brokers for Hedging here)
Below is an extensive list of the best alternatives to Plus500 based on our unique 500 point criteria.
Top alternative for Plus500 is eToro
eToro, as a brokerage is regulated. This means eToro are supervised by and checked for conduct by the Financial Conduct Authority, CySEC
AvaTrade, as a brokerage is regulated. This means AvaTrade are supervised by and checked for conduct by the Central Bank of Ireland, ASiC, FSA, FSB and BVI
|Brokerage Rating||★★★★☆ (4/5)||★★★★★ (5/5)||★★★★★ (5/5)|
|Regulator||Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 509909) and Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (License No. 250/14)||Financial Conduct Authority, CySEC||Central Bank of Ireland, ASiC, FSA, FSB and BVI|
|Min Trade||Varies||$25||0.01 Lot|
|Platforms||Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps||Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps||MT4, Mac, Mirror Trader, ZuluTrade, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps|
If you want to read more about eToro, we have put together an in-depth eToro review that explores their platform, spreads, and trading conditions in more detail.Visit eToro
As with any investment your capital is at risk, losses can exceed deposits.