Having a reputable and dependable broker is crucial to your trading success. All of the alternative brokers we list below have good reputations and match what you are looking for.
We have listed some reasons why Interactive Brokers may not be the best broker for you. But dont worry we have compiled a list of the best alternatives further below.
- IB does not offer Cryptocurrencies (See brokers that offer Cryptocurrencies here)
- IB does not accept Neteller ( See Neteller brokers here )
- IB does not accept Paypal ( See Paypal brokers here )
- IB does not accept Skrill ( See Skrill brokers here )
- IB does not offer MT4 (See MT4 brokers here)
- IB does not offer MT5 (See MT5 brokers here)
- IB does not offer micro accounts (See micro account brokers here)
- IB does not offer Mac platform (See brokers for Mac users here )
- IB does not offer Spread Betting accounts (See Spread Betting brokers here)
- IB does not offer negative balance protection (See brokers with negative balance protection here)
- IB does not offer Islamic accounts (See Islamic brokers here)
Below is an extensive list of the best alternatives to Interactive Brokers based on our unique 500 point criteria.
Top alternative for Interactive Brokers is IG
IG, as a brokerage is regulated. This means IG are supervised by and checked for conduct by the Financial Conduct Authority and ASiC
City Index, as a brokerage is regulated. This means City Index are supervised by and checked for conduct by the Financial Conduct Authority, ASiC and MAS
|Interactive Brokers||IG||City Index|
|Brokerage Rating||★★★★☆ (4/5)||★★★★★ (5/5)||★★★★☆ (4/5)|
|Regulator||Financial Conduct Authority||Financial Conduct Authority and ASiC||Financial Conduct Authority, ASiC and MAS|
|Min Trade||None||£1||1 Lot|
|Platforms||Web Trader, NinjaTrader, Tablet & Mobile apps||MT4, Mac, Web Trader, L2 Dealer, Tablet & Mobile apps||MT4, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps|
If you want to read more about IG, we have put together an in-depth IG review that explores their platform, spreads, and trading conditions in more detail.Visit IG
As with any investment your capital is at risk, losses can exceed deposits.