Having a reputable and dependable broker is crucial to your trading success. All of the alternative brokers we list below have good reputations and match what you are looking for.
We have listed some reasons why Hargreaves Lansdown may not be the best broker for you. But dont worry we have compiled a list of the best alternatives further below.
- HL Markets does not accept Neteller ( See Neteller brokers here )
- HL Markets does not accept Paypal ( See Paypal brokers here )
- HL Markets does not accept Skrill ( See Skrill brokers here )
- HL Markets does not offer ECN accounts (See brokers with ECN accounts here)
- HL Markets does not offer MT4 (See MT4 brokers here)
- HL Markets does not offer MT5 (See MT5 brokers here)
- HL Markets does not offer micro accounts (See micro account brokers here)
- HL Markets does not offer Mac platform (See brokers for Mac users here )
- HL Markets does not offer Islamic accounts (See Islamic brokers here)
Below is an extensive list of the best alternatives to Hargreaves Lansdown based on our unique 500 point criteria.
Top alternative for Hargreaves Lansdown is IG
IG, as a brokerage is regulated. This means IG are supervised by and checked for conduct by the Financial Conduct Authority and ASiC
eToro, as a brokerage is regulated. This means eToro are supervised by and checked for conduct by the Financial Conduct Authority, CySEC
|Brokerage Rating||★★★★☆ (4/5)||★★★★★ (5/5)||★★★★★ (5/5)|
|Regulator||Financial Conduct Authority||Financial Conduct Authority and ASiC||Financial Conduct Authority, CySEC|
|Platforms||Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps||MT4, Mac, Web Trader, L2 Dealer, Tablet & Mobile apps||Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps|
If you want to read more about IG, we have put together an in-depth IG review that explores their platform, spreads, and trading conditions in more detail.Visit IG
As with any investment your capital is at risk, losses can exceed deposits.