Having a reputable and dependable broker is crucial to your trading success. All of the alternative brokers we list below have good reputations and match what you are looking for.
We have listed some reasons why eToro may not be the best broker for you. But dont worry we have compiled a list of the best alternatives further below.
- eToro does not offer ECN accounts (See brokers with ECN accounts here)
- eToro does not offer MT4 (See MT4 brokers here)
- eToro does not offer MT5 (See MT5 brokers here)
- eToro does not offer Mac platform (See brokers for Mac users here )
- eToro does not offer Spread Betting accounts (See Spread Betting brokers here)
- eToro does not offer negative balance protection (See brokers with negative balance protection here)
- eToro does not allow Scalping (See brokers for scalping here)
- eToro does not allow hedging (See brokers for Hedging here)
Below is an extensive list of the best alternatives to eToro based on our unique 500 point criteria.
Top alternative for eToro is XTB
XTB, as a brokerage is regulated. This means XTB are supervised by and checked for conduct by the Financial Conduct Authority
Markets.com, as a brokerage is regulated. This means Markets.com are supervised by and checked for conduct by the CySEC, Financial Services Board
|Brokerage Rating||★★★★★ (5/5)||★★★★☆ (4/5)||★★★★☆ (4/5)|
|Regulator||Financial Conduct Authority, CySEC||Financial Conduct Authority||CySEC, Financial Services Board|
|Min Trade||$25||0.01 Lot||0.01 Lot|
|Platforms||Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps||MT4, Mirror Trader, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps||MT4, MT5, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps|
If you want to read more about XTB, we have put together an in-depth XTB review that explores their platform, spreads, and trading conditions in more detail.Visit XTB
As with any investment your capital is at risk, losses can exceed deposits.