XM Alternative Brokers Compared
We found when trading having a broker you can rely on is essential. If XM does not match your requirements we explain the top XM alternatives and XM competitors in this guide.
When searching for a XM alternative, there are a few things you need to check. The XM trading platform alternative you decide upon needs features and trading fees that match your investment strategies and trading requirements.
We offer a detailed list and examination of the top XM alternatives and competitors feature by feature further below this XM alternatives guide.
If you are looking for a trading platform that offers similar features to XM or XM. Or if you are looking for features that XM does not offer that you require when trading, we will show you the best XM alternative options below.
We highlight the pros and cons of each XM alternative. Maybe you are looking for better customer service from a XM alternative or more competitive XM fees and more financial instruments to trade.
We have listed some reasons why XM may not be the best broker for you. But don't worry. We have compiled a list of the best alternatives below.
- XM does not offer Guaranteed Stop Loss (See XM alternatives who offer Guaranteed Stop Loss here)
- ECN accounts are not offered by XM (Look here for XM alternatives offering ECN accounts)
- STP accounts are not offered by XM (Look here for XM alternatives offering STP accounts)
- cTrader is not offered by XM (find XM alternatives offering the cTrader trading platform here)
- XM does not offer VIP accounts (Check here for XM alternatives offering VIP accounts)
- XM have inactivity fees (See XM alternatives who don’t have inactivity fees here)
Top XM Alternative is IC Markets
If you want to see a more indepth feature by feature XM alternative comparison, you can scroll further down here.