WhoTrades Alternative Brokers Compared
We found when trading having a broker you can rely on is essential. If WhoTrades does not match your requirements we explain the top WhoTrades alternatives and WhoTrades competitors in this guide.
When searching for a WhoTrades alternative, there are a few things you need to check. The WhoTrades trading platform alternative you decide upon needs features and trading fees that match your investment strategies and trading requirements.
We offer a detailed list and examination of the top WhoTrades alternatives and competitors feature by feature further below this WhoTrades alternatives guide.
If you are looking for a trading platform that offers similar features to WhoTrades or WhoTrades. Or if you are looking for features that WhoTrades does not offer that you require when trading, we will show you the best WhoTrades alternative options below.
We highlight the pros and cons of each WhoTrades alternative. Maybe you are looking for better customer service from a WhoTrades alternative or more competitive WhoTrades fees and more financial instruments to trade.
We have listed some reasons why WhoTrades may not be the best broker for you. But don't worry. We have compiled a list of the best alternatives below.
- WhoTrades does not offer price alerts (See WhoTrades alternatives who offer price alerts here)
- WhoTrades does not allow Scalping (See brokers for scalping here)
- STP accounts are not offered by WhoTrades (Look here for WhoTrades alternatives offering STP accounts)
- WhoTrades does not offer MT4 (See WhoTrades alternatives offering the MT4 trading platform here)
- MT5 is not offered by WhoTrades (find WhoTrades alternatives that offer the MT5 trading platform here)
- cTrader is not offered by WhoTrades (find WhoTrades alternatives offering the cTrader trading platform here)
- WhoTrades does not offer Micro accounts (Check here for WhoTrades alternatives offering micro accounts)
- WhoTrades does not offer VIP accounts (Check here for WhoTrades alternatives offering VIP accounts)
- WhoTrades does not offer Islamic accounts (Check here for WhoTrades alternatives offering Islamic accounts)
- WhoTrades have inactivity fees (See WhoTrades alternatives who don’t have inactivity fees here)
Top WhoTrades Alternative is IC Markets
If you want to see a more indepth feature by feature WhoTrades alternative comparison, you can scroll further down here.