Having a reputable and dependable broker is crucial to your trading success. All of the alternative brokers we list below have good reputations and match what you are looking for.
We have listed some reasons why TradeStation may not be the best broker for you. But dont worry we have compiled a list of the best alternatives further below.
- tradestation does not offer Cryptocurrencies (See brokers that offer Cryptocurrencies here)
- tradestation does not offer ECN accounts (See brokers with ECN accounts here)
- tradestation does not offer MT4 (See MT4 brokers here)
- tradestation does not offer MT5 (See MT5 brokers here)
- tradestation does not allow Scalping (See brokers for scalping here)
- tradestation does not allow hedging (See brokers for Hedging here)
Below is an extensive list of the best alternatives to TradeStation based on our unique 500 point criteria.
Top alternative for TradeStation is City Index
City Index, as a brokerage is regulated. This means City Index are supervised by and checked for conduct by the Financial Conduct Authority, ASiC and MAS
XTB, as a brokerage is regulated. This means XTB are supervised by and checked for conduct by the Financial Conduct Authority
|Brokerage Rating||★★★☆☆ (3/5)||★★★★☆ (4/5)||★★★★☆ (4/5)|
|Regulator||Financial Conduct Authority, Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)||Financial Conduct Authority, ASiC and MAS||Financial Conduct Authority|
|Min Trade||$5||1 Lot||0.01 Lot|
|Platforms||Android ,iPhone,Mac,iPade||MT4, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps||MT4, Mirror Trader, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps|
If you want to read more about City Index, we have put together an in-depth City Index review that explores their platform, spreads, and trading conditions in more detail.Visit City Index
As with any investment your capital is at risk, losses can exceed deposits.