Having a reputable and dependable broker is crucial to your trading success. All of the alternative brokers we list below have good reputations and match what you are looking for.
We have listed some reasons why STForex may not be the best broker for you. But dont worry we have compiled a list of the best alternatives further below.
- stforex Is not FCA regulated (See FCA regulated brokers here)
- stforex does not offer Cryptocurrencies (See brokers that offer Cryptocurrencies here)
- stforex does not offer micro accounts (See micro account brokers here)
- stforex does not offer Mac platform (See brokers for Mac users here )
- stforex does not offer Spread Betting accounts (See Spread Betting brokers here)
- stforex does not offer Islamic accounts (See Islamic brokers here)
- stforex does not allow hedging (See brokers for Hedging here)
Below is an extensive list of the best alternatives to STForex based on our unique 500 point criteria.
Top alternative for STForex is City Index
City Index, as a brokerage is regulated. This means City Index are supervised by and checked for conduct by the Financial Conduct Authority, ASiC and MAS
XTB, as a brokerage is regulated. This means XTB are supervised by and checked for conduct by the Financial Conduct Authority
|Brokerage Rating||★★★☆☆ (3/5)||★★★★☆ (4/5)||★★★★☆ (4/5)|
|Regulator||Financial Commission (FinaCom)||Financial Conduct Authority, ASiC and MAS||Financial Conduct Authority|
|Min Trade||varies||1 Lot||0.01 Lot|
|Platforms||MT4, MT5, XM WebTrader.||MT4, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps||MT4, Mirror Trader, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps|
If you want to read more about City Index, we have put together an in-depth City Index review that explores their platform, spreads, and trading conditions in more detail.Visit City Index
As with any investment your capital is at risk, losses can exceed deposits.