Having a reputable and dependable broker is crucial to your trading success. All of the alternative brokers we list below have good reputations and match what you are looking for.
We have listed some reasons why GKFX may not be the best broker for you. But dont worry we have compiled a list of the best alternatives further below.
- GKFX does not accept Neteller ( See Neteller brokers here )
- GKFX does not accept Paypal ( See Paypal brokers here )
- GKFX does not accept Skrill ( See Skrill brokers here )
- GKFX does not offer ECN accounts (See brokers with ECN accounts here)
- GKFX does not offer MT5 (See MT5 brokers here)
- GKFX does not offer negative balance protection (See brokers with negative balance protection here)
Below is an extensive list of the best alternatives to GKFX based on our unique 500 point criteria.
Top alternative for GKFX is City Index
City Index, as a brokerage is regulated. This means City Index are supervised by and checked for conduct by the Financial Conduct Authority, ASiC and MAS
XTB, as a brokerage is regulated. This means XTB are supervised by and checked for conduct by the Financial Conduct Authority
|Brokerage Rating||★★★★☆ (4/5)||★★★★☆ (4/5)||★★★★☆ (4/5)|
|Regulator||Financial Conduct Authority||Financial Conduct Authority, ASiC and MAS||Financial Conduct Authority|
|Min Trade||0.01 Lot||1 Lot||0.01 Lot|
|Platforms||MT4, Mac, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps||MT4, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps||MT4, Mirror Trader, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps|
If you want to read more about City Index, we have put together an in-depth City Index review that explores their platform, spreads, and trading conditions in more detail.Visit City Index
As with any investment your capital is at risk, losses can exceed deposits.