What GBE brokers Doesn't Offer and Alternatives For Each
Having a reputable and dependable broker is crucial to your trading success. All of the alternative brokers we list below have good reputations and match what you are looking for.
We have listed some reasons why GBE brokers may not be the best broker for you. But dont worry we have compiled a list of the best alternatives further below.
- gbebrokers Is not FCA regulated (See FCA regulated brokers here)
- gbebrokers does not accept Paypal ( See Paypal brokers here )
- gbebrokers does not offer MT5 (See MT5 brokers here)
- gbebrokers does not offer micro accounts (See micro account brokers here)
- gbebrokers does not offer Mac platform (See brokers for Mac users here )
- gbebrokers does not offer Spread Betting accounts (See Spread Betting brokers here)
- gbebrokers does not allow hedging (See brokers for Hedging here)
Below is an extensive list of the best alternatives to GBE brokers based on our unique 256 point criteria.
Top alternative for GBE brokers is eToro
eToro, as a brokerage is regulated. This means eToro are supervised by and checked for conduct by the Financial Conduct Authority, CySEC
XTB, as a brokerage is regulated. This means XTB are supervised by and checked for conduct by the Financial Conduct Authority, CySEC, Comisión Nacional del Mercado de Valores, Komisja Nadzoru Finansowego
|Brokerage Rating||★★★☆☆ (3/5)||★★★★☆ (4/5)||★★★★☆ (4/5)|
|Regulator||CySEC license number 240/14||Financial Conduct Authority, CySEC||Financial Conduct Authority, CySEC, Comisión Nacional del Mercado de Valores, Komisja Nadzoru Finansowego|
|Min Trade||$0.00000114/0.01 LOTS||$25||0.01 Lot|
|Platforms||MT4,Mac,iPhone,Android,VPS||Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps||MT4, Mirror Trader, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps|
If you want to read more about eToro, we have put together an in-depth eToro review that explores their platform, spreads, and trading conditions in more detail.Visit eToro
As with any investment your capital is at risk, losses can exceed deposits.