FXCM Alternative Brokers Compared
We found when trading having a broker you can rely on is essential. If FXCM does not match your requirements we explain the top FXCM alternatives and FXCM competitors in this guide.
When searching for a FXCM alternative, there are a few things you need to check. The FXCM trading platform alternative you decide upon needs features and trading fees that match your investment strategies and trading requirements.
We offer a detailed list and examination of the top FXCM alternatives and competitors feature by feature further below this FXCM alternatives guide.
If you are looking for a trading platform that offers similar features to FXCM or FXCM. Or if you are looking for features that FXCM does not offer that you require when trading, we will show you the best FXCM alternative options below.
We highlight the pros and cons of each FXCM alternative. Maybe you are looking for better customer service from a FXCM alternative or more competitive FXCM fees and more financial instruments to trade.
We have listed some reasons why FXCM may not be the best broker for you. But don't worry. We have compiled a list of the best alternatives below.
- FXCM does not offer negative balance protection (See FXCM alternatives who offer negative balance protection here)
- FXCM does not offer Guaranteed Stop Loss (See FXCM alternatives who offer Guaranteed Stop Loss here)
- ECN accounts are not offered by FXCM (Look here for FXCM alternatives offering ECN accounts)
- MT5 is not offered by FXCM (find FXCM alternatives that offer the MT5 trading platform here)
- cTrader is not offered by FXCM (find FXCM alternatives offering the cTrader trading platform here)
- FXCM does not offer Micro accounts (Check here for FXCM alternatives offering micro accounts)
- FXCM does not offer VIP accounts (Check here for FXCM alternatives offering VIP accounts)
Top FXCM Alternative is IC Markets
If you want to see a more indepth feature by feature FXCM alternative comparison, you can scroll further down here.