What Blackwell Global Doesn't Offer and Alternatives For Each
Having a reputable and dependable broker is crucial to your trading success. All of the alternative brokers we list below have good reputations and match what you are looking for.
We have listed some reasons why Blackwell Global may not be the best broker for you. But dont worry we have compiled a list of the best alternatives further below.
- Blackwell does not offer Cryptocurrencies (See brokers that offer Cryptocurrencies here)
- Blackwell does not accept Paypal ( See Paypal brokers here )
- Blackwell does not accept Skrill ( See Skrill brokers here )
- Blackwell does not offer ECN accounts (See brokers with ECN accounts here)
- Blackwell does not offer MT5 (See MT5 brokers here)
- Blackwell does not offer Spread Betting accounts (See Spread Betting brokers here)
- Blackwell does not offer negative balance protection (See brokers with negative balance protection here)
Below is an extensive list of the best alternatives to Blackwell Global based on our unique 256 point criteria.
Top alternative for Blackwell Global is Plus500
Plus500, as a brokerage is regulated. This means Plus500 are supervised by and checked for conduct by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 509909) and Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (License No. 250/14)
City Index, as a brokerage is regulated. This means City Index are supervised by and checked for conduct by the Financial Conduct Authority, ASiC and MAS
|Blackwell Global||City Index||XM|
|Brokerage Rating||★★★☆☆ (3/5)||★★★★☆ (4/5)||★★★★☆ (4/5)|
|Regulator||Financial Conduct Authority||Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 509909) and Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (License No. 250/14)||Financial Conduct Authority, ASiC and MAS|
|Min Trade||0.01 Lot||Varies||1 Lot|
|Platforms||MT4, Mac, Tablet & Mobile apps||Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps||MT4, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps|
If you want to read more about Plus500, we have put together an in-depth Plus500 review that explores their platform, spreads, and trading conditions in more detail.Visit Plus500
As with any investment your capital is at risk, losses can exceed deposits.