Having a reputable and dependable broker is crucial to your trading success. All of the alternative brokers we list below have good reputations and match what you are looking for.
We have listed some reasons why vPE Bank may not be the best broker for you. But dont worry we have compiled a list of the best alternatives further below.
- vpebank Is not FCA regulated (See FCA regulated brokers here)
- vpebank does not offer demo accounts (See brokers with demo accounts here)
- vpebank does not accept Neteller ( See Neteller brokers here )
- vpebank does not accept Paypal ( See Paypal brokers here )
- vpebank does not accept Skrill ( See Skrill brokers here )
- vpebank does not offer micro accounts (See micro account brokers here)
- vpebank does not offer Mac platform (See brokers for Mac users here )
- vpebank does not offer Spread Betting accounts (See Spread Betting brokers here)
- vpebank does not allow Scalping (See brokers for scalping here)
- vpebank does not offer Islamic accounts (See Islamic brokers here)
Below is an extensive list of the best alternatives to vPE Bank based on our unique 500 point criteria.
Top alternative for vPE Bank is City Index
City Index, as a brokerage is regulated. This means City Index are supervised by and checked for conduct by the Financial Conduct Authority, ASiC and MAS
XTB, as a brokerage is regulated. This means XTB are supervised by and checked for conduct by the Financial Conduct Authority
|vPE Bank||City Index||XTB|
|Brokerage Rating||★★★☆☆ (3/5)||★★★★☆ (4/5)||★★★★☆ (4/5)|
|Regulator||BaFin, FINRA, FSSA||Financial Conduct Authority, ASiC and MAS||Financial Conduct Authority|
|Min Trade||varies||1 Lot||0.01 Lot|
|Platforms||MT4,MT5||MT4, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps||MT4, Mirror Trader, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps|
If you want to read more about City Index, we have put together an in-depth City Index review that explores their platform, spreads, and trading conditions in more detail.Visit City Index
As with any investment your capital is at risk, losses can exceed deposits.