Having a reputable and dependable broker is crucial to your trading success. All of the alternative brokers we list below have good reputations and match what you are looking for.
We have listed some reasons why Tradeo may not be the best broker for you. But dont worry we have compiled a list of the best alternatives further below.
- Tradeo Is not FCA regulated (See FCA regulated brokers here)
- Tradeo does not accept Paypal ( See Paypal brokers here )
- Tradeo does not accept Skrill ( See Skrill brokers here )
- Tradeo does not offer ECN accounts (See brokers with ECN accounts here)
- Tradeo does not offer MT5 (See MT5 brokers here)
- Tradeo does not offer micro accounts (See micro account brokers here)
- Tradeo does not offer Mac platform (See brokers for Mac users here )
- Tradeo does not offer Spread Betting accounts (See Spread Betting brokers here)
- Tradeo does not offer negative balance protection (See brokers with negative balance protection here)
- Tradeo does not offer Islamic accounts (See Islamic brokers here)
Below is an extensive list of the best alternatives to Tradeo based on our unique 500 point criteria.
Top alternative for Tradeo is eToro
eToro, as a brokerage is regulated. This means eToro are supervised by and checked for conduct by the Financial Conduct Authority, CySEC
XTB, as a brokerage is regulated. This means XTB are supervised by and checked for conduct by the Financial Conduct Authority
|Brokerage Rating||★★★★☆ (4/5)||★★★★★ (5/5)||★★★★☆ (4/5)|
|Regulator||CySEC||Financial Conduct Authority, CySEC||Financial Conduct Authority|
|Min Trade||0.01 Lot||$25||0.01 Lot|
|Platforms||MT4, Tablet & Mobile apps||Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps||MT4, Mirror Trader, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps|
If you want to read more about eToro, we have put together an in-depth eToro review that explores their platform, spreads, and trading conditions in more detail.Visit eToro
As with any investment your capital is at risk, losses can exceed deposits.