Having a reputable and dependable broker is crucial to your trading success. All of the alternative brokers we list below have good reputations and match what you are looking for.
We have listed some reasons why Tifia Investments may not be the best broker for you. But dont worry we have compiled a list of the best alternatives further below.
- tifiainvestments Is not FCA regulated (See FCA regulated brokers here)
- tifiainvestments does not offer demo accounts (See brokers with demo accounts here)
- tifiainvestments does not offer Cryptocurrencies (See brokers that offer Cryptocurrencies here)
- tifiainvestments does not accept Paypal ( See Paypal brokers here )
- tifiainvestments does not offer MT4 (See MT4 brokers here)
- tifiainvestments does not offer MT5 (See MT5 brokers here)
- tifiainvestments does not offer micro accounts (See micro account brokers here)
Below is an extensive list of the best alternatives to Tifia Investments based on our unique 500 point criteria.
Top alternative for Tifia Investments is City Index
City Index, as a brokerage is regulated. This means City Index are supervised by and checked for conduct by the Financial Conduct Authority, ASiC and MAS
XTB, as a brokerage is regulated. This means XTB are supervised by and checked for conduct by the Financial Conduct Authority
|Tifia Investments||City Index||XTB|
|Brokerage Rating||★★★☆☆ (3/5)||★★★★☆ (4/5)||★★★★☆ (4/5)|
|Regulator||Unregulated||Financial Conduct Authority, ASiC and MAS||Financial Conduct Authority|
|Min Trade||varies||1 Lot||0.01 Lot|
|Platforms||Desktop,Android,iPhone,Mac||MT4, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps||MT4, Mirror Trader, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps|
If you want to read more about City Index, we have put together an in-depth City Index review that explores their platform, spreads, and trading conditions in more detail.Visit City Index
As with any investment your capital is at risk, losses can exceed deposits.