What Oinvest Doesn't Offer and Alternatives For Each
Having a reputable and dependable broker is crucial to your trading success. All of the alternative brokers we list below have good reputations and match what you are looking for.
We have listed some reasons why Oinvest may not be the best broker for you. But dont worry we have compiled a list of the best alternatives further below.
- oinvest does not accept Paypal ( See Paypal brokers here )
- oinvest does not offer ECN accounts (See brokers with ECN accounts here)
- oinvest does not offer MT5 (See MT5 brokers here)
- oinvest does not offer micro accounts (See micro account brokers here)
- oinvest does not offer Indices (See brokers that offer Indices here)
- oinvest does not offer Mac platform (See brokers for Mac users here )
Below is an extensive list of the best alternatives to Oinvest based on our unique 256 point criteria.
Top alternative for Oinvest is eToro
eToro, as a brokerage is regulated. This means eToro are supervised by and checked for conduct by the Financial Conduct Authority, CySEC
XTB, as a brokerage is regulated. This means XTB are supervised by and checked for conduct by the Financial Conduct Authority, CySEC, Comisión Nacional del Mercado de Valores, Komisja Nadzoru Finansowego
|Brokerage Rating||★★★★☆ (4/5)||★★★★☆ (4/5)||★★★★☆ (4/5)|
|Regulator||Southern African Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA)||Financial Conduct Authority, CySEC||Financial Conduct Authority, CySEC, Comisión Nacional del Mercado de Valores, Komisja Nadzoru Finansowego|
|Min Trade||varies||$25||0.01 Lot|
|Platforms||MT4,iOS,MacBook,iPhone||Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps||MT4, Mirror Trader, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps|
If you want to read more about eToro, we have put together an in-depth eToro review that explores their platform, spreads, and trading conditions in more detail.Visit eToro
As with any investment your capital is at risk, losses can exceed deposits.