Having a reputable and dependable broker is crucial to your trading success. All of the alternative brokers we list below have good reputations and match what you are looking for.
We have listed some reasons why FX Global Markets may not be the best broker for you. But dont worry we have compiled a list of the best alternatives further below.
- FXGM does not accept Neteller ( See Neteller brokers here )
- FXGM does not accept Paypal ( See Paypal brokers here )
- FXGM does not offer MT5 (See MT5 brokers here)
- FXGM does not offer Mac platform (See brokers for Mac users here )
- FXGM does not offer Spread Betting accounts (See Spread Betting brokers here)
- FXGM does not allow Scalping (See brokers for scalping here)
- FXGM does not offer Islamic accounts (See Islamic brokers here)
- FXGM does not allow hedging (See brokers for Hedging here)
Below is an extensive list of the best alternatives to FX Global Markets based on our unique 500 point criteria.
Top alternative for FX Global Markets is City Index
City Index, as a brokerage is regulated. This means City Index are supervised by and checked for conduct by the Financial Conduct Authority, ASiC and MAS
XTB, as a brokerage is regulated. This means XTB are supervised by and checked for conduct by the Financial Conduct Authority
|FX Global Markets||City Index||XTB|
|Brokerage Rating||★★★★☆ (4/5)||★★★★☆ (4/5)||★★★★☆ (4/5)|
|Regulator||Financial Conduct Authority, CySEC||Financial Conduct Authority, ASiC and MAS||Financial Conduct Authority|
|Min Trade||0.01 Lot||1 Lot||0.01 Lot|
|Platforms||MT4, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps||MT4, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps||MT4, Mirror Trader, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps|
If you want to read more about City Index, we have put together an in-depth City Index review that explores their platform, spreads, and trading conditions in more detail.Visit City Index
As with any investment your capital is at risk, losses can exceed deposits.